TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
This e-commerce is administered by M&G Emozioni SRL, with legal head office in Via Giuseppe Verdi, 2/A - 24121 - Bergamo (BG).
By using the services offered by the site, you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
If even one part of this agreement is not accepted, you will not be able to continue with the booking process.
(a) Acceptance of the order.
The purchase of what is requested will be completed through the following steps:
- By sending the order, the customer transmits to M&G Emozioni SRL a proposal to purchase the selected product(s) (the photographic images of the products have only an illustrative value, refer to the literal descriptions of the products or in case of doubt, ask for information in writing or by telephone before sending the order). Sending the purchase order implies consent (pursuant to art. 10 DL 185/1999) to receive subsequent communications from M&G Emozioni SRL described below, which are aimed exclusively at the conclusion and execution of the sales contract.
- M&G Emozioni SRL confirms with an email message the receipt of the order transmitted by the customer, with the assignment of a 'Customer Order Number' that must be used in any further communication with M&G Emozioni SRL
- The customer has 24 hours from the online placing of the order to notify M&G Emozioni SRL of its possible cancellation, by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations after the shipment has been made, however, imply the payment of delivery and collection costs.
- If the order can be accepted, M&G Emozioni SRL will send an e-mail confirming the conclusion of the purchase process, containing information concerning the conditions of sale, in accordance with art. 4 DL 185/1999.
- M&G Emozioni SRL after ascertaining the correctness of the order and the purchase procedure and verified that there are no price errors, incorrect descriptions and other errors will deliver what was requested to the express courier responsible for making the delivery to the address indicated.
- The customer will pay using the method chosen online at the time of purchase. In case of procedural errors chargeable to the store, M&G Emozioni SRL undertakes to immediately refund any payments already made by the customer with the same means of payment used (Paypal, Credit Card, etc.).
(b) Methods of payment
M&G Emozioni SRL allows payment by Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express circuit) relying on the secure technical structure of Unicredit Pago Online or by bank transfer, money order, relying on the secure technical structure of PayPal or by cash on delivery of goods by courier (+ € 12.00)
It is also possible to pay in cash or by cashier's check when collecting the goods from our warehouse.
(c) Methods and costs of delivery.
M&G Emozioni SRL, after verifying the actual availability in stock of the ordered material, will deliver the purchased products to the express courier with maximum speed within 3 working days from the confirmation of the order. The express courier will deliver the purchased goods within the next 72 hours (*), to the address indicated by the customer when ordering. Delivery costs are borne by the customer and are expressly indicated on the page called "Shopping Cart" and on the final confirmation page. The goods travel at the recipient's risk.
(d) Right of withdrawal
The customer may exercise the right of withdrawal in accordance with Legislative Decree 206/2005.
You can withdraw without penalty and without giving any justification, by sending to M&G Emozioni SRL a registered letter a/r within ten working days from the date of signing the contract. As required by current regulations, the buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if the sealed products are opened.
The refund of the returned material will be made within 30 days.
Any complaints should be addressed to the Returns Manager of M&G Emozioni SRL, based in Via Giuseppe Verdi, 2/A - 24121 - Bergamo (BG).
(f) Applicable law
The contract of sale between the customer and M&G Emozioni SRL is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian Law.
Dear customer, you can freely enter and visit the online store mgemozioni.it, as well as view products and prices, have a shopping cart to temporarily store the chosen products and use basic services without the need to provide your personal data.
In order to make purchases, registration to our community is required with the insertion of one's own data and consent to the processing of the same according to the regulations of decree gs. 196/2003.
In particular, you will be asked for a personal e-mail, where you will receive all communications related to your orders. mgemozioni.it guarantees that any information provided for promotional purposes will be treated in accordance with Decree LGS. 196/2003.
mgemozioni.it - M&G Emozioni srl also informs you that in accordance with Decree Lgs. 196/2003 the user data provided when signing the purchase order and/or filling out the invoice are excluded from the consent of the person concerned as they are collected in accordance with the fiscal/tax obligations provided for by law, regulations and EU legislation and, in any case, for the sole purpose of enabling the obligations arising from the purchase contract to which the person concerned is a party and/or for the acquisition of the necessary contractual information always and exclusively activated at the request of the latter (Art. 24, Lett. A and B, D. LGS. 196/2003).
(h) Request for deletion of personal data
Personal data are collected for the purpose of registering the customer and activating in his regard the procedures for the execution of the contract and the necessary communications; these data are processed electronically in accordance with the laws in force and can be produced only at the request of the judicial authority or other authorities authorized by law. The interested party enjoys the rights under Art. 7 d. lgs. 196/2003, namely: to request confirmation of the existence at the headquarters of M&G Emozioni srl of their personal data; to know their origin, logic and purpose of their treatment; to obtain the updating, rectification, and integration; to request their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking in case of unlawful processing; to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons or in case of use of data for sending advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sales and interactive commercial communication. Obtaining the cancellation of one's personal data is subject to sending a written communication sent by fax (+39 035/792712) or mail to the company's headquarters.
Owner to the collection of personal data is M&G Emozioni srl - Via Giuseppe Verdi, 2/A - 24121 - Bergamo (BG).